RUSNANOPRIZE International Prize 2017
Frist: 30. Juli 2017 – The Prize is awarded annually to researchers, scientists and developers (up to three people) being the authors of scientific-technological discovery or discoveries in the field of nanotechnologies, and to the company being the first to apply the discovery (discoveries) to mass production with annual turnover of not less than USD 10 miln.
In 2017 the Prize will be awarded for the developments in Nanotechnology and Surface Modification.
We are honored to propose to you
- to nominate yourself, or nominate your colleagues, a researcher or a group of innovators for the Prize. Deadline for nomination is July 30, 2017. Application form is available online on our web-site www.rusnanoprize.org/en.
- to join yourself or propose up to 10 reliable and most worthy in your opinion scientists or business representatives to join Prize Expert Group of the Prize. Prize Expert Group members have full access to all the incoming applications for the Prize; can nominate researchers for the Prize; carry out expert evaluation of the Prize applications;
Among the previous years’ laureates of the Prize are
- Chad Mirkin, Professor, Northwestern University
- Yury Gogotsi, Professor of Drexel University, Director of the Anthony J. Drexel Nanotechnology Institute
- Robert Langer, David H. Koch Institute Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Renato Zenobi, Professor of Analytical Chemistry at the Organic Chemistry Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich
- Alfred Yi Cho, Doctor of Philosophy, Vice President of Bell Laboratories, member of the American National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Sciences of the Academia Sinica in Taiwan and the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing
- Sergey Lukyanov, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Academician of the RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences)
RUSNANOPRIZE Awarding Committee is traditionally comprised of leading scientists and business representatives from Russia and abroad.
We would appreciate letting us know about your decision before June 1, please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further queries on the Prize and Nomination procedures.